Want to do something different in 2017? Join the Helena Young Professionals (HYP) Board! Learn all about how this nonprofit operates and help direct our events for a year.
Our mission is to bring together a vibrant community of Helena's young professionals through civic engagement, social networking, and professional development.
In 2016, HYP hosted twelve community events including:
- Rock climbing at Stonetree Climbing Center
- Volunteering at Cool Dog Ball
- Casual networking outdoors
- Third Annual Halloween Bash
- HYP Voices young professional panel
- Attend one two-hour Board meeting a month
- Help plan and promote once-a-month events
- Be a spokesperson for Helena Young Professionals
If you are interested, contact the Board at email@example.com.